- Real-time notification of your patient’s admissions and discharges available from over 90 Michigan Hospitals
- Access to clinical information, including admission or discharge reasons and dispositions
- Assist providers in reducing 30 day readmissions
- Alerts you that there is more information about this patient in the GLHC Community Health Record – VIPR
- Available to physician offices, medical centers, post-acute care facilities, community mental health, hospitals, physician organizations and other care coordination organizations, payers etc
- No cost for ambulatory physician sites
GLHC offers healthcare providers real-time notification of inpatient and emergency admissions and discharges. ADT Notifications delivered securely to the GLHC iNBox provide valuable information about your patients encounters across the state.
ADT Delivery Options
- EMR Interface – Receive HL7 ADT messages directly in your EMR or registry for easy viewing
- GLHC Command Center iNbox or Direct messages – ADT Notifications delivered as PDFs this way provide valuable information about your patients’ encounters across the state
Receiving ADT Notifications is better for you and your patients! Contact your GLHC Implementation Consultant to get started!