The Great Lakes Health Connect Referrals application offers health systems, physicians, payers, and behavioral health providers a secure repository for sending and receiving referrals throughout Michigan. This application assists in meeting Meaningful Use criteria and helps close gaps in the coordination and continuity of patient care.
- Standards – Understanding and following these standards is vital for continuity of patient care – updated 04/10/2017
- Overview – Basic description of the Referrals application, the key features, and benefits
- Sign up to receive weekly update from GLHC about the referral application. We list new offices, share tips and tricks, and explain changes happening within the application.
- For password issues, contact your office Command Center Administrator. For technical questions, contact GLHC Support at support@GL-HC.org or (844) 454 – 2443, option 2.
1,326 Live Offices:
- Getting Started Guide
- Adding the Referral Application icon (to the Command Center after initial log in) – VIDEO
- Acting on SENT Referrals
- Acting on RECEIVED Referrals – updated 03/09/2017
- Cancelled Referrals
- Creating a Referral – VIDEO
- Creating Net Days from Referrals Worklist report
- Email Notifications (how to set up alerts of new referrals to your business email account)
- Finding Scheduled Referrals
- Managing the RECEIVED Referrals Work list – updated 03/09/2017
- Managing the SENT Referrals Work list – updated 03/08/2017
- Reminders (create/manage practice level reminders on Command Center for all users)
- The Patient Record
- Using Referral Messaging
- XML Format (attach documents that are able to be uploaded into the receiving EMR)
- Creating a Referrals Report for the number of days between Date Referred and Date Scheduled
- Referrals Home Page Setup (updated 03/22/2017) – explains how to set up and edit the page – VIDEO