Make Connections Safely
Close the Gaps in Patient Care
Our referral application offers healthcare organizations and providers a secure system for sending and receiving referrals throughout Michigan.
Benefits of the Referral Application
- Connection – Access to a growing network of over 1,100 physician offices, in 174 cities and 61 counties across Michigan.
- Searchable In-network Providers – Identify in-network referral options, search by name of provider practice, or service specialty
- Convenient E-Mail Alerts – Receive notifications of new referrals to a work or personal email
- Seamless Tracking – Quickly check the status of every outgoing and incoming referral – Track appointment dates and times, completed referrals, cancellations and no-shows
- Improved Communication – Eliminates unnecessary follow-up calls and “missing” or illegible faxes
- Enhanced Follow-Up – Assign referrals to specific staff members for follow-up
- Care Coordination – Share information across the continuum with time-stamped messaging – Attach medical records and history to ensure timely follow-up and accountability
- Increased Efficiency – Reducing misdirected referrals by customizing your homepage with up-to-date information
- Custom Content – Add brochures, maps, forms, or other frequently referenced materials to your homepage
- Assists in meeting Meaning Use Criteria
- Send referrals between offices/organizations with different EMR systems!
For years GLHC has made minor changes and improvements to the Referral Application. But in 2018 we are rolling out a significant upgrade, called the Bridge Referral Application.
Looking for the list of live office or user guides?
Check out the Referral Application Resources page!
We encourage all Referral users to sign up to receive the weekly referral application update email!
Having password issues?
Contact your office Command Center Administrator.
Have a technical question?
Contact GLHC Support at support@GL-HC.org or (844) 454 – 2443.